Prints and Framed Prints...
I am pleased to offer customers in the U.S. and Canada many options for purchasing prints of my photographs. I encourage you to add a frame and mat to showcase the photograph for your wall!
Print sizes range from small 5x7 prints to large-format 24x36 prints. Framing and matting options are available for print sizes 8x10 through 20x30. I also offer canvas gallery wraps and metal prints. (Due to variations in equipment and conditions at the time I took the photograph, not every image may be available in every size.)
Pricing depends on the size of your print as well as other options you select, such as the frame, mat, and glass.
If you are interested in other product options, just send me an email and let me know what you're looking for. I'll do my best to find a product that will meet your needs.
To Purchase a Print or Framed Print
1. Browse your gallery and find the photograph(s) you would like to purchase.
2. Click on the “Buy” icon in the upper-right hand corner of the screen (right above all of the thumbnail images).
3. Select the product and size.
4. Click on the “Add to Cart” button.
5. From the shopping cart, you can crop the image if necessary and look for the "Frame It" button to select options for framing and matting your photograph.
6. All of your selections will be saved in the Shopping Cart for purchase. If you register for a free account, you can login later to access your order history, save your shopping cart and favorites, and checkout faster in the future.
7. Once all of your products are selected, click on the "Checkout Now" button to complete the purchasing process.
My camera shoots in a 3:2 aspect ratio, which means that no cropping is needed for print sizes that fit this aspect ratio, such as 8x12, 16x24, 20x30, and 24x36. However, most of us also like print sizes such as 5x7, 8x10, and 11x14. Because these print sizes don’t fit the 3:2 aspect ratio, the image will need to be cropped to make it fit the paper. Some of my images are already cropped to specific dimensions.
Cropping is a common dilemma when printing photographs. If you have to crop, try to preserve all of the best qualities of the image. If you don’t want to crop, I recommend choosing a different print size.
When you click on the buy option, the "best fit" sizes will appear at the top of the product list for each photo.
When placing your order, "do not" choose any color correction.
All editing is done on a calibrated monitor and colors have been verified with our printers to ensure they are correct. This also means that since all monitors are different, the photo colors you are viewing, may appear slightly different than actual.
Once you place your order, I will review it before submitting it to the lab for fulfillment. This quality check allows me to identify any settings that may be off (e.g., no glass was selected with the frame, the image was cropped oddly) and ensure that you will be satisfied with the end product.
All print orders are fulfilled through MpixPro, which is a professional lab offering the highest quality products and services to discerning photographers. MpixPro prints on Kodak brand photographic paper. I am very pleased with the quality that MpixPro provides when printing my photographs.
Shipping & Taxes
Shipping options are selected during the checkout process. MpixPro is only able to ship to locations in the U.S. and Canada.